Cloud has been the buzz word in IT for years now, but many organizations still do not fully understand how cloud should fit into their organization, where they are already utilizing the cloud, and what their next steps for cloud implementation should be. Cloud solutions for each organization are unique, therefore organizations need partners that work to create custom cloud solutions that allow them to achieve their business goals. Wherever an organization stands with their cloud journey at this point, Core can help them get started in the cloud, continue their journey to the cloud, or help improve operational efficiency after cloud implementation.
- Cloud Assessment: our assessment helps companies successfully size, scale, price, deploy, and validate IaaS and Data Center solutions by analyzing their current infrastructure before, during, and after their migration to the cloud.
- Storage as a Service(SaaS): host storage infrastructure on a subscription based model and provide realized cost savings.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): maintain business flexibility without the cost and complexity of buying the underlying hardware.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): host server and storage infrastructure in the cloud and reduce physical data center footprint, increase flexibility, and reduce costs.
- Collaboration as a Service (CaaS): leverage the cloud to provide higher levels of redundancy and a wider range of device access to email and unified messaging while reducing the on premise footprint and costs.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers to provide failover in the event of a disaster.
IT Starts Here
Contact us to learn more