Today, when it comes to identifying critical issues and providing effective IS management solutions, companies are leaning on IS managers to create solutions for tomorrow’s problems. The knowledge and course content provided in the Certified Information Systems Security Manager – C)ISSM will not only cover ISACA®’s CISM exam but will provide a measurable certification that demonstrates proficiency in the IS Management Field. The Certified Information Systems Security Manager covers the skills and knowledge to assess threat analysis and risks, Risk & incident management, Security programs and CISO roles, IS security strategy and frameworks, Audit and Risk management creation of policies, compliance and awareness, as well as DR and BCP development, deployment and maintenance.
Who Should Attend?
- Penetration Testers
- Microsoft Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Active Directory Administrators
- Anyone looking to learn more about security
- A minimum of 1 year in Information Systems
At Course Completion
Upon completion, the Certified PowerShell Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the CPSH exam.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 –Information Security Governance
- Module 3 –Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Module 4 –Information Security Program Development and Management
- Module 5 –Information Security Incident Management